STUDENTS MISSING TESTS
Calculate average for the test missed.
Good reason (calculate average). Note formulae
Total Raw Score Obtained x Max total: Max Test Total sat for
No reason (1 mark below the lowest), then calculate average.
- Deliberately missing test
- Genuine reasons(sick, School fees, supervision)
- Test must be administered on the same day
a) 1 mark below lowest test marks (All)
c) Lowest score is 1.“No Zero”
d) Report Sheets/report cardsAssignments and projects
All projects and assignments collected and assessed
Minimum test per term-4 test to be given (Section 9.1 CR)
- Maximum total marks-/30 (should not exceed 30 marks)
- Marked within a week and returned to students.
Formula for transferring students
- Calculate average for student averages
- Use ranking of the active assessment period to the past assessment period. Gr 6 ranking will be used for Gr.5 to get the marks 5th in grade 6 than; 5th ranked score in grade 5 will be given to the student as a part of his/her assessment.
- Late transfer-in in an assessment period will be assessed in the next assessment period (AP).