The Transport Coordinator monitors the daily running of the office and ensures that the fleet as well as the drivers are efficiently performing.
The Transport Coordinator reports to the Transport Manager.
- To coordinate and allocate bus for daily runs;
- To ensure drivers are well trained and have regular check-ups;
- To ensure adequate supply of fuel to the fleet;
- To ensure records are kept of fleet usage and maintenance;
- To record and liaise with Accounts Payable for Transport Parts & Service;
- To liaise with Main Office for student payments for space availability;
- To send a Weekly Report to Transport Manager
- To continually Fleet Registration and Safety Stickers;
- To monitor Transport Drivers attendance, punctuality, deportment and attire
- To report any Incident or Accidents using the Transport Accident/Incident Report;
- To record all names of students on Transport;
- To check Driver’s Licence Validity;
- To monitor daily use of buses;